At Cleartitle Conveyancing, we provide the full range of conveyancing services including:
- Residential Property Transfers
- Commercial developments and Commercial property transactions
- Land Divisions
- Community Title Divisions
- Land acquisitions
- Settlement of Business sale transactions
- Land Tax advice
- Resolving encroachment issues
- Trust distributions
- Powers of Attorney
- Matrimonial Transfers
- Family property transfers
- Private Sales
- Private Mortgages
Most conveyancers can provide these services, but at Cleartitle Conveyancing these services come with the benefit of the experience, capability, skills and professionalism of our practitioners. This provides a most definite point of difference when other conveyancing service providers are compared to Cleartitle Conveyancing.
This works for you in two ways. First, you are guaranteed to be provided with an outstanding quality of service whatever your requirements are and secondly, by choosing Cleartitle Conveyancing, you also have access to a wealth of experience and highly specialised knowledge and capabilities which are not commonly found elsewhere in the conveyancing industry.
Due to our extensive experience we have an enviable depth of knowledge and skills which enables us to undertake some complex conveyancing matters which would not normally be associated with services provided by conveyancers.
Examples of this are our ability to:
- Draft complex contract Special Conditions
- Draft Community Title documents
- Undertake residential developments
- Resolve difficult questions of land tenure
- Undertake difficult and highly complex land divisions
- Undertake Applications to bring land under the Real Property Act and adverse possession applications
- Undertake road closures
- Attend to trust distributions
- Provide advice on strategic land holdings and tax effective ownership structures
Rod Hammond has extensive experience in both broadacre land division projects and Community Title land divisions. He has acted for the developers of a number of landmark projects including:
- Holdfast Shores, Glenelg
- Barossa Valley Country Club, Tanunda
- Embassy Apartments, North Terrace
- Unihouse Development, Rundle Mall
- Bent Street Apartments, Adelaide
- Dolce Apartments, Wallaroo
- Tivoli Hotel Redevelopment, Adelaide
- iPad Student Accommodation Development, Adelaide
- Playford Alive Development, Munno Para West
Rod is widely recognised in South Australian property circles as an expert in Community Titles.
Clients regularly seek the advice and support of Rod when undertaking development and division projects, commercial transactions and resolving difficult land tenure issues. Likewise, our expertise is often sought by other property professionals such as surveyors, accountants, real estate agents as well as organisations such as local government, utility companies and even other law firms and conveyancers for assistance with highly specialised conveyancing requirements.
Contrast our service capabilities with those of other conveyancing service providers and you will find that Cleartitle Conveyancing offers a definite point of difference which benefits our valued clients.