Excellence in Conveyancing Solutions
This question is often asked when people purchase their first property. Put very simply, conveyancing is the process of transferring or conveying the legal ownership of land from one party to another.
Conveyancers are professional real property consultants who specialise in the legal transfer and dealings in real property. Conveyancers undertake a multitude of functions, including:
- Transfers of residential land
- Commercial property transactions
- Land Divisions
- Community Title Divisions
- Settlement of Business sale transactions
- Land Tax advice
- Trust distributions
- Matrimonial Transfers
- Transfers of family property
- Private Sales
Whatever your conveyancing requirements are, it is very important that you choose the right conveyancer.